Best Business Analyst Course in Delhi
5 Rating out of 5 based on 1208 user's reviews.
Data Analysis becomes one of the most high-in-demand jobs around the world. As a result, a Data Analyst salary in India is significantly higher than other software related professionals.
Data Analytics refers to a quantitative and qualitative method and process which is used to increase the productivity and business profitability. It is a technique of extracting, acknowledging and analyzing information such as behavioral data, business patterns, and techniques which are dynamic and necessary for business. Every business organization needs to perform Data Analytics which can provide various benefits such as increased customer r satisfaction, enhancing the productivity and performance of the organization and can also provide the companies with the biggest growth opportunities.Data analysis is also considered an internal function of any business organization which deals with numbers and figures.
Intercourse deep knowledge of recording and analyzing along with dissecting information and presenting the findings to make better decisions making for the management. However, in order to become a Data Analytics professional, one should also have knowledge in various Data Analytics tools such as Python, R-Programming, MS Excel and Access, Visual Basic for Application and Macros(VBA/Macros), SQL, Tableau and Business Intelligence tools. The best way to gain relevant skills and masteries Business Intelligence and Data Analytics tools is by attending quality Data Analytics Training in Delhi, Uttam Nagar, East Azad Nagar, Durgapuri, Kalkaji, Badarpur, Pitampura, Jaipur, Agra, Kanpur, Bhopal, provided by GDF Skills (a unit of Gayatri Devi Solution LLP).
The Data Analytics Training Program is designed by industry experts that provides extensive and comprehensive expertise in different Data Analytics techniques and tools, allowing the participant to become an expert quickly. The Data Analytics with Python Overview, Tableau R-Programming Training Program will help the learners acquire expertise in predicting customer Trends and behavior, analysis, interpreting and delivering information in meaningful ways, driving effective decision making along with enhancing the business productivity. Anyone with a graduation degree is eligible to attend High-quality Data Analyst Training Course in Delhi which is specifically targeted towards both fresher’s and working professionals who want to enter into the field of Data Analytics or become fluent in Data Analysis techniques. The Data Analyst Certification Training is conducted by highly certified subject matter experts with the word 10 to 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
About Best Business Analyst Training in Delhi
The Data Analyst Training Course in Delhi is a dedicated and intelligently designed Data Analytics Training Course that is targeted towards an individual who is good with the numbers and figures and wants to lead a successful career in the Data Analytics field. The entire Data Analyst Training is divided into Six different modules which can be completed within 200 hours. The major highlight of the Data Analytics Training Course is the Data A Analytics course content which is highly updated as per the industrial standards.Upon completion of the Data Analytics Training in Delhi, Uttam Nagar, East Azad Nagar, Durgapuri, Kalkaji, Badarpur, Pitampura, Jaipur, Agra, Kanpur, Bhopal, the participants will be able to interpret Data and Analyze results using Statistical Techniques and provide reports, develop It covers a wide range of advanced topics in Data Analytics which include Excel and VBA macros Analytics, SQL and MS Access, Python Data Visualization, Tableau and MS Power Business Intelligence(BI), R-Programming & Python.
Practical Training in Data Analytics will be provided to the learner to gain experience in Business Data Analysis and acquiring technical expertise in data models, segmentation techniques, data mining techniques, database design development, etc. It will also help them to develop strong analytical skills allowing them to easily collect, organize and analyze a large amount of information with accuracy and efficiency and implement databases, Data Analytics and data collection system along with other strategies to increase the efficiency and quality, gathering information from primary and secondary data sources, identifying and analyzing latest trends and patterns, filtering the information by reviewing the computer reports and performance indicators to identify any issues and much more.
The participants will also be provided with in depth understanding of Data Analysis using live projects and assignments on Real world cases so that they would not require additional Data Analytics Training after getting placement. Proper workshops and handouts will be conducted by the teachers to offer them industry relevant knowledge and resolve any of their issues. There are various other job profiles which an individual can pursue after completing the Data Analytics Training in Delhi, Uttam Nagar, East Azad Nagar, Durgapuri, Kalkaji, Badarpur, Pitampura, Jaipur, Agra, Kanpur, Bhopal, which include Data Analyst, Senior Analyst, Data Manager, Data Scientist, Business Intelligence professional, etc. Upon completion of the Data Analyst training, valid certification in Data Analytics will be awarded to all the learners to help them gain the competitive edge over other candidates during the interview. 100% Job Placement Assistance will also be provided to the candidates who successfully cleared the Data Analytics Training Course by providing them resume building services along with mock interviews to make them ready for entering into the same market.
Why any one choose Business Analyst course or career option
Over the last few years, Data Analytics has become one of the most important business functions worldwide due to technical Advancement which has resulted in increased generation of information on a regular basis. Every business organization regardless of their scale and size requires data in order to identify the behavior and trends in the Business Industry which can be used to make better decision making and satisfy the needs of the customers. . This has also increased the requirement for professional and knowledgeable Data Analysts in the market. There are various other reasons why one should learn Data Analytics and enter into the field. Some of these reasons are mentioned below
With the continuous generation of information which is expected to increase 50 times by 2020, there is an immense shortage of talent of skilled candidates. Professionals who are able to analyze the information will have increased requirement in the future.
According to Gartner, there will be three hundred percent increase in the jobs related to Data Analytics by the year 2018. This is another reason to Learn Data Analytics as it will offer the individual better job security.
Data Analytics is one field which is not restricted by one industry. Therefore, after acquiring skills and expertise in Data Analysis, you can land a job at various Business Industries such as E-commerce, Real-Estate, telecommunication, healthcare, retail and much more.
One of the best reasons to learn Data Analytics is the kind of payscale received by the professional. Starting salary for Data Analytics for freshers can be 3 lakh per annum as of 2018 which can go up to 10 lakh per annum as per the experience.
There is also great growth opportunities in the Data Analytics field as you will be working with various other professionals. You will get to learn new things which will be beneficial for your career in the future
Business Analyst Training Programmed Modules
Business Analytics Training Course
Module 1 - BASIC & ADVANCED EXCEL WITH DASHBOARD & EXCEL ANALYTICS
- Introduction to Excel
- Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
Date and Time Function
- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal
- Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
Text Functions & Data Validation
- o Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
Statistical Function & Other Functions
- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
Lookup & Reference Functions
- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
Pivot Table - MIS, Data Analysis & Visualization
- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula's, Past Special, Past link
Data Collection Method
- Pivot Table- What-if Analysis, Data Table -One Variable and Two Variables, Data Analysis Using Statistics, Descriptive Statistics, ANOVA, Moving Average, Testing Hypothesis, Measuring Covariance and Correlation, Distribution, Regression, Graphs & Charts, Analysis Tool Pack, Solver, Histogram, Pareto, Water Fall, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks, Worksheet formatting and Print Display
Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis
- With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Advanced Dashboard in Excel
- Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
Two Live Report Development in Advanced Excel
- Overview of Chart types, Chart Formatting, Active X Form Controls, Principle of great dashboard design, Selecting Correct Chart to display data, Interactive Charts with Form Controls, Combo box, Check Box, Scroll Bar and Radio Button, Interactive Dashboard with Form Controls, Form Controls for reports automation, Data Models using Power Pivot
Module 2 - VBA / MACROS - AUTOMATION REPORTING , USER FORM & DASHBOARD
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a Algorithm
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros - an Introduction
- Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic. etc.)
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros - What, When, How to use Macros.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to 'Macro' Visual Basic Editor (VBE) - Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE - Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature - Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user's Defined Functions?
- How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Errors
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Testing and Debugging Your Code
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- Types of Errors
- Using Breakpoints
- Debugging Techniques
- Dialogue Boxes
- UsingMsgBox Function
- UsingInputBox Function
- Working with FileDialog
- Working GetOpenFilname Method
- Working GetSaveAsFilename Method
Module 3 - SQL & MS ACCESS- DATA MANIPULATION,QUERIES,SCRIPTS & SERVER CONNECTION- MIS & DATA ANALYTICS
- Introduction to SQL
Complete SQL in a Class
- SQL Course overview
- Installing the test environment
- What is SQL?
- Editors and Platforms to learn SQL
Fundamentals of SQL
- Quick-start introduction
- Using the basic SELECT statement
- Selecting rows
- Selecting columns
- Counting rows
- Inserting data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Import and Export data
How Relationships Work in SQL
- Databases and tables
- SQL syntax overview
- Data Definition, Data Manipulation, Data Control, Transactional Control statements
- Creating tables
- Deleting a table
- Inserting rows into a table
- Deleting rows from a table
- What is NULL?
- Controlling column behaviors with constraints
- Changing a schema with ALTER
- Filtering data with WHERE, LIKE, and IN
- Removing duplicates with SELECT DISTINCT
- Sorting with ORDER BY
Explaining SQL Strings
- Understanding joins
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Multiple related tables
Numbers and SQL
- About SQL strings
- Finding the length of a string
- Selecting part of a string
- Removing spaces with TRIM
- Making strings uppercase and lowercase
SQL Functions and Clause
- About numeric types
- Finding the type of a value
- Integer division and remainders
- Rounding numbers
Triggers in SQL
- The Aggregate functions MIN, MAX, AVG, SUM and COUNT, UPPER, LENGTH, LOWER
- The GROUP BY and HAVING clauses Grouping in a combination with joining
What are Subselects and Views in SQL
- Concept of Trigger
- Create Trigger for (Insert,Update,Delete)
- Alter Trigger
Maintaining SQL Server Database
- Creating a simple subselect
- Searching within a result set
- Creating a view
- Creating a joined view
SQL Server Job Creation
- Backup Database
- Restore Database
Access environment and tools
Database terminology and concept
Designing database in Access
- How to create job in SQL Server Agent
- How to schedule job
Working with the runtime of Tables
Data migration and importing
Working with the Design side of Queries
Working with the runtime of Queries
Working with the Design side of Forms
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
Working with the Design side of Tables
Working with the Design side of Reports
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
Working with the runtime of Reports
Working with the Design side of Macros
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
Working with the runtime of Macros
How to create a functional specification
Build a real-world business application
Putting altogether and deployment
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
Module 4 - TABLEAU | MS POWER BI , BI & DATA VISUALIZATION
Module 5 - PYTHON | R PROGRAMING ,BI & DATA VISUALIZATION
Module 6 - PYTHON DATA SCIENCE & MACHINE LEARNING - 100% Free in Offer - by IIT/NIT Alumni Trainer
- Introduction to Python Programming for Data Analysis
- Data types : int, float, str etc
- Operations on data types
- Data structures: list, dict, tuples, set
- Pandas Dataframe, NumPy arrays
- Data manipulation in pandas: slicing, subset, cross tabulation, aggregation
Reference Data for running example
- XYZ Company Dataset
Module 6 A) Data Exploration
- Data Exploration
Dimensionality Reduction + Linear Transformation
- Univariate Statistics: mean, median, std.
- Bivariate Statistics : correlation , covariance
- Plots using Matplotlib,seaborn
- Concepts of inferential statistics
- log transform
- dummy variable creation
- Matrix multiplication
- Element wise operations
Module 6 B) Supervised Learning
- Supervised Learning
Machine Learning Concepts
- Linear classifier: logistic regression
- Linear classifier: Support Vector Classifier
- Tree Classifier: Decision Trees
- Ensemble Classifier: RF, Boosted Trees
- Cost Function minimization
- Scikit learn library
- Bias , Variance
- Hyperparameter tuning
- Parametric / non parametric methods
- cross validation
- Sampling data
Module 6 C) Advanced Unsupervised Learning
- Advanced Unsupervised Learning
- K means Clustering
- t- SNE
- Agglomerative Clustering
Module 6 D) Introduction to Text processing
- Introduction to Text processing
- cosine similarity
- Text Classification
- Topic Modelling
- spaCy library
Module 6 E) Introduction to Deep Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Understanding a perceptron
- Forward propagation
- Backward propagation
- Parameter update
- RNN: GRU, LSTM
- Regularization: dropout, data augmentation
- Optimization: Momentum, Adam, AdamW
- Data loading
- gradient descent
Is there any requirement of Graduation Degree?
A bachelor's degree is needed for most entry-level jobs. Most data analysts will have degrees in fields like mathematics, finance, statistics, economics, or computer science. Strong math and analysis skills are needed.
Why should I learn Data Analytics?
If you enjoy working with numbers and figures, then Data Analytics can be the best possible career you can pursue as you will learn and master various Data Analytics tools which you will enjoy.
What are the job responsibilities of a Data Analyst?
A Data Analyst collects unstructured data from various sources in the form of numbers and converts it into plain English which can be understood by the management to make better business decisions.
What is the scope of data analyst in India?
Data Analytics is one of the fastest growing feelings in the Indian industry which have increased by 80% over the past few years. It is also expected to increase by 300% in the next few years or more.
What are the eligibility criteria to join the Data Analytics training course?
The only eligibility criteria to join the Data Analyst courses to have a graduate degree in any field. Having some sort of knowledge in programming would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Do you also provide flexible class timings?
Yes, students can take classes on weekdays and weekends as per their preference.
Whom I Contact to join or Where is the Location?
GDF Skills is located near Uttam Nagar East metro station Kindly contact to our counselor for advanced training & placement support. Area near to us are laxmi nagar, mandawali, shakarpur, patparganj, mayur vihar, ashok nagar, kaushambi, pandav nagar, geeta colony, shahadra, dilshad garden, bhajanpura, loni, paharganj, connaught place, kamla nagar, karol bagh, lajpat nagar, greater kaishal, neheru place, okhla phase, jamia, sarita vihar, dwarka, uttam nagar, vasundhara, indirapuram, ghaziabad. Those living near jahangirpuri, azadpur, shalimar bagh, wazirpur, pitam pura, rohini, rithala, nangloi, paschim vihar, punjabi bagh, kirti nagar, tilak nagar, rajouri garden, janakpuri visit to our Uttam Nagar training center / East Azad Nagar Kindly Note: GDF Skills Trainer helps you to provide best training in Uttam Nagar or East Azad Nagar, traveling of about 15-20 minutes helps to choose best institute.
Why GDF is best for Data Analyst?
- Govt. registered institute E-verified Data Analytics Diploma
Industry acceptable Data Analytics certification for all learner's training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
- Experienced Faculty
Industry Expert Sr. Lead Analyst / Technical Analyst With 12+ Years provide workshop session @ GDF
- Placement Assistance
GDF Skills provide 100% placement assistance after completion of Data Analytics training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
- Lab Facility
Data Analytics Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
- Data Analytics Workshop Sessions
Real time projects & best case study makes GDF Skills workshop very unique and lively for learners.
- Admin Support
For Learner's, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Data analyst & science : Job Roles
Let us take a sneak peek into some of the Data Science job roles in demand. Data Science jobs for freshers may include the job of a business analyst, data scientist, statistician or data architect.
- Big Data Engineer
Big data engineers develop, maintain, test, and evaluate big data solutions within organizations.
- Machine Learning Engineer
Machine learning engineers have to design and implement machine learning applications/algorithms to address business challenges.
- Data Engineer/Data Architect
Data engineers/architects develop, construct, test, and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Data Scientist
Data scientists have to understand the challenges of business and offer the best solutions using data analysis and data processing.
Statistician interprets the results, along with strategic recommendations or incisive predictions, using data visualization tools or reports.
- Data Analysts
Data analysts are involved in data manipulations and data visualization.
- Business Analysts
Business analysts use predictive, prescriptive, and descriptive analyses to transform complex data into easily understood actionable insights for the users.
Data Scientists: Average Salaries
||Annual Package (In Rupees)
||2,51,000 to 10,00,000
||1,97,000 to 9,12,000
|Senior Software Engineer
||4,64,000 to 20,00,000
||3,37,000 to 20,00,000
||2,06,000 to 10,00,000
|Sr. Software Engineer/Developer/Programmer
||4,13,000 to 20,00,000
|Senior Business Analyst
||4,29,000 to 20,00,000
|Business Analyst, IT
||2,86,000 to 10,00,000
|Senior Data Analyst
||3,10,000 to 10,00,000
- Walmart Labs
- Busigence Technologies
- Fractal Analytics
- Mate Labs