CCC Plus (Course on Computer Concept Plus)
Best CCC Plus Training Institute in Delhi
5 Rating out of 5 based on 1208 user's reviews.
Computer Concept Plus course or CCC PLUS Course is organized and conducted by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) previously referred to as (DOEACC). The CCC PLUS Course is an IT Certification course that helps the aspirants who are looking for a job in the government sector with some necessary skills that will help them to manage the latest and dynamic IT scenario. This course will not only enhance your basic skills but will also enhance an individual’s ability so that they can get easily grasp in the IT field.
The course is a certificate level course, with an aim to equip the workforce entering into / working in government sector with the vital skill set, that is, necessary to cope up with the ever-changing scenario in IT sphere. The course is designed in such a manner, so that, it not only educate an individual with the basic skill set but also enhances the ability of individual to easily grasp the new changes in the dynamic IT field. The course is aimed at skill development in masses, students, employees in professional sectors at middle level. The course may also be considered as an ideal course for re-skilling of an individual and technological advancement. After going through the course, an individual is expected to be equipped with not only the office automation skills but also with the understanding of the latest technologies and e-Gov applications.
The module on financial literacy will enable the individuals to understand the various financial services and be aware of the various schemes of Government of India.
Eligibility & Examination
Eligibility : X Pass
Examination : Examination for the certificate course will be conducted by the NIELIT(formerly DOEACC Society)
CCC Plus Training Programmed Modules
CCC Plus Training Course
- What is Computer
- Characteristics of Computer System
- Basic Applications of Computer
- Processing Unit
- mouse and VDU
- Other Input devices
- Other Output devices
- Computer Memory
- Application Software
- Systems software
- Programming Languages
- Representation of Data/Information
- Concept of Data processing
After completing this chapter, you will be able to understand computers, understanding its components and its applications.
- Basics of operating system
- About Operating system
- Basics of popular operating system (LINUX, WINDOWS)
- Running application
- Start Menu
- Changing System Date And Time
- Change the display properties
- Add and remove windows components
- Changing Mouse Properties
- Adding and removing Printers;
- Types of files
- What is a file
- Naming conventions
- File Extensions
- File Pathway
- Windows Explorer window
- Viewing files
- File property dialogue box
- Explain file size (bytes, kilo, mega, giga,tera) and abbreviations used
- Create a Folder
- Delete files and folders
- Recovering deleted files
- Renaming files
- Searching for files
- Creating and deleting shortcuts on desktop
- How programs may save files in specific location by default
- How to find where file is being saved
- Exploring the desktop
- Cleaning the desktop
- How to set automatic updates for windows operating system
After completing this chapter, you will be able to understand GUI Based operating systems and its components, file management.
- Word Processing Basics
- Opening Word Processing Package
- Menu bar
- Using The Help
- Using The Icons Below Menu Bar
- Opening Documents
- Page setup
- Print preview
- Printing of documents
- Save as
- Document creation
- Editing Text
- Text selection
- Copy and paste
- Font and Size selection
- Alignment of Text
- Paragraph indenting
- Bullets and Numbering
- Changing case
- Set page margin
- paragraphs and sections within a document
- Adjust indents and hanging indents
- Draw Table
- Changing cell width and height
- Alignment of Text in cell
- Delete / Insertion of row and column Border and shading
- Table Formula
- Insert a clip art picture
- insert symbols and special characters
- adding a watermark
- Using word art
- adding a drop cap
- Using mail merge
- printing mailing labels
- merging for sending emails using outlook
After completing this chapter, you will be able to acquire skills in Word Processing Basics.
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet
- Opening of Spread Sheet
- Addressing of Cells
- Printing of Spread Sheet
- Saving Workbooks
- Entering Text
- Numbers and Dates
- Creating Text
- Number and Date Series
- Editing Worksheet Data
- Inserting and Deleting Rows
- Changing Cell Height and Width
- Using Formulas
- basic mathematical operators
- using AutoSum etc
- using formulas with multiple cell references
- finding the right function
- relative and absolute cell references
- fixing formula errors
- learning about charts
- creating charts
- Working with graphics
- Clip Art
After completing this chapter, you will be able to acquire skills in creating spreadsheet and its features.
- Basic Concepts of presentation
- Using PowerPoint
- Opening A Power Point Presentation
- Saving A Presentation
- Creating a Presentation Using a Template
- Creating a Blank Presentation
- Entering and Editing Text
- Inserting And Deleting Slides in a Presentation
- Inserting Word Table or An Excel Worksheet
- Adding Clip Art Pictures
- Inserting Other Objects
- Resizing and Scaling an Object
- Viewing A Presentation
- Choosing a Set Up for Presentation
- Printing Slides And Handouts
- Running a Slide Show
- Transition and Slide Timings
- Automating a Slide Show
After completing this chapter, you will be able to acquire skills in creating and developing a presentation and its features.
- Introduction to the concepts of database management system
- Creating a Table
- Concepts of field
- field types
- entering data in a table
- preview and print a table
- changing row and column height
- closing and opening of table
- sorting of table
- finding and replacing texts
- using queries wizard
- creating report from tables / queries from report wizard
- modifying a report
- printing of report
- creating a form using wizard
- entry in the forms
- basic of formatting of forms and reports
After completing this chapter, you will be able to acquire skills in creating and developing forms, queries and reports.
- Cyber Security
- Basic concepts of threats
- security policies
- security mechanisms
- Data Security and protection (concept,creating strong passwords)
- how to stay safe when surfing on internet: ("In private Browsing", identifying secure website) clear cookies
- lock symbol
- Security Considerations: Know about security threats from web sites like: viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware
- Understand the term malware,Netiquettes
- Security Considerations: Be aware of the possibility of receiving fraudulent and unsolicited e-mail; phishing, Recognize attempted phishing;
After completing this chapter student will be able to know about security features & vulnerabilities and will be able to secure its network from attacks.
- Computer Maintenance and Securityi
- Overview of Computer Maintenance and Security
- Inbuilt PC Security, tools
- Securing documents
- Upgrading Operating System and Application software
- Cleaning the monitor
- Disk cleanup
- deleting toolbars
- defrag hard drive
- Spinrite etc
- restart computer
- checking cables
- uninstalling a software
- start windows in safe mode etc.
This unit will introduce about maintenance and troubleshooting of PC. This unit will introduce some maintenance and some troubleshooting techniques to use if there is a problem.
- Basic of Computer Networks
- Bluetooth etc.
- Concept of Internet
- Applications of Internet
- Connecting to the Internet
- Search Engine
- Key web browser features
- Brief about switch, router, gateway
- information gathering
- retailing etc
- Dial up
- ISDN and broadband
- Brief introduction to Internet addressing
- Internet protocols (TCP/IP, FTP and HTTP)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Instant messaging providers
- Using Instant messaging,
- Instant messaging providers
- Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Introduction to the concepts of IPv4 and IPv6 networks
After completing this chapter, you will be able to understand world of internet, its advantage and understand the Internet as a powerful tool.
- 1. Applications of IECT
- Multimedia and Entertainment
- What is cloud computing
- Properties & Characteristics
- Service models
- Deployment models
- Concepts of: IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- SaaS (Software as a service)
- DaaS (Desktop as a Service)
- definition as per ITA 2000
- how digital signature works
- role of certifying authorities
- Digital Certificates and their uses
- Certifying Authority regulation in India
- Obtaining a trial version of a Digital Certificate;
- legal aspect covering digital signatures in India
- how to use digital signatures on electronic documents
- Definition of e-Governance
- Pillars of e-Governance
- Infrastructure for eGovernance,
- Mission Mode Projects (At least 5)
- Familiarization with terminology like change management
- processing engineering
- Govt. Processing engineering and Governance
- eGovernance project life cycle
- electronically delivery of services
- messaging system and case study of any 5 public utility portal related with the Department (especially, public grievance redressal system
- Department working and financial inclusion
- linkage with Aadhar etc.
After completing this chapter, you will be able to understand the concepts of cloud computing and mobile computing, you will be able to understand the IT Act 2000 on the nature and operation of digital signatures and get an idea about e-Governance & its benefits.
- Why savings are needed
- Why save in a bank
- Banking products-ATM card
- Rupay Card
- Banking Instruments-Cheque
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Currency Notes
- Banking Services Delivery Channels
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Opening of bank account and documents required
- Types of bank accounts
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY),
- password security and ATM withdrawal
- Social Security Schemes
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
After completing this chapter, you will be able to understand the concepts of internet banking and the financial services provided by the Government, banking products etc. you will also be aware of the various social security schemes of the country and utilize it for your benefit.
- Effective communication: features of effective communication
- Communication Skills & Call Handling Skills
- Listening skills
- Types of Listening
- Academic Listening- (lecturing)
- Listening to talks and Presentations
- Listening to Announcements.
The objective of this Chapter is to develop the written, verbal, non-verbal, and technical communication skills.
Is Nielit CCCPlus Government Certificate
GDF Skills is a best Nielit CCC Plus institute in Delhi. GDF skills CCC Plus course is a certification training program in which you learn all the module of Nielit CCC Plus course, which is a well-recognized government Certification course that provides certification in the field of digital literacy. This course will impart you proper understanding of all Computer Fundamentals. At the end if you wish to move for advanced studies in IT fields then the Nielit 'O' & 'A' level diploma is to boost your possibility of getting good government as well as privet job.
BEST COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF CCC PLUS COURSE! WHY?
In CCC Plus course, our expert faculties train you not only for Theory but also prepare you for Practical through separate Lab Training program.Take our first step towards Fundamental Computer and get a good job opportunities. PD/GD classes, Specialized Faculties, special attention to the weaker students and our promises for all the student take us to the top institute of Nielit CCC Plus in Delhi.
To whom should I contact if I have any more questions?
If you have any questions regarding the MDSE Course or the Software Training Institute you can simply give us a call at any of these numbers +91-9891768667, +919971024870, +919717750164. You can also submit your quotation on our official website and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
What kind of placement support do you provide after the CCC Plus Training?
We conduct mock interviews for the participants and also provide valid certification that helps in resume building of the candidate. Personality development training is also provided to help them become ready for job interview.
Whom I Contact to join or Where is the Location?
GDF Skills is located near Uttam Nagar East metro station Kindly contact to our counselor for advanced training & placement support. Area near to us are laxmi nagar, mandawali, shakarpur, patparganj, mayur vihar, ashok nagar, kaushambi, pandav nagar, geeta colony, shahadra, dilshad garden, bhajanpura, loni, paharganj, connaught place, kamla nagar, karol bagh, lajpat nagar, greater kaishal, neheru place, okhla phase, jamia, sarita vihar, dwarka, uttam nagar, vasundhara, indirapuram, ghaziabad. Those living near jahangirpuri, azadpur, shalimar bagh, wazirpur, pitam pura, rohini, rithala, nangloi, paschim vihar, punjabi bagh, kirti nagar, tilak nagar, rajouri garden, janakpuri visit to our Uttam Nagar training center / East Azad Nagar Kindly Note: GDF Skills Trainer helps you to provide best training in Uttam Nagar or East Azad Nagar, traveling of about 15-20 minutes helps to choose best institute.
Is there any backup classes available?
Yes, backup classes can be arranged for any student who have missed any class or fall behind. However, the backup classes are subject to the availability of the trainer.
Why GDF is best for CCC Plus
- Govt. registered institute E-verified Advance computer fundamental Certificate
- Experienced Faculty
- Placement Assistance
- Lab Facility
- Admin Support
- Govt. NIELIT Certificate
Industry acceptable Advance computer fundamental certification for all learner's training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Industry Expert Sr. Lead Analyst / Technical Analyst With 12+ Years provide workshop session @ GDF
GDF Skills provide placement Support after completion of CCC Plus training our dedicated placement team arrange interview.
Data Analytics Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
For Learner's, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
With CCC Plus Training you are also eligible for appearing NIELIT CCC Plus Exam. After completion of NIELIT Exam you will get Govt. Certificate which is used for Govt. jobs.