Franchise Support & Process
- At the very outset an infrastructure manual is provided.
- Site finalization, Layout of the floor plan, Infrastructure development, Interior designing
- Interview, selection & recruitment of front office staff like receptionist, counselors, business executives, back office executives, etc.
- Academic Managers shall be instrumental in selection of the faculty members.
- Installation of the computers and setting up of labs.
- Design of signage and direction boards and proper mounting.
- Start up kit and pre-launch marketing
Marketing & Advertising Support
- A brand Communication Manual will elaborate on GDF SKILLS's design guidelines and will greatly facilitate in developing all communication material.
- Creation of GDF SKILLS advertising , both above –the line (pres ads. radio spots, outdoor hoardings, etc,) and below – the line-( posters, leaflets, banners, ets)
- Our Franchise Support Managers shall visit your centers every month for the planning of the marketing activity for the current and the next month and ensure that the plans are executed effectively.
- A counseling manual elaborates detail regarding students' in-take and assists in answering queries effectively.
- Marketing Manual developed by the GDF SKILLS'S marketing team shall give you the complete guidelines about the various marketing tools to be used by the centre. Each tool is elaborated and various experie nces are shared with the Franchisees.
- Regular bi-monthly visits to each centre by Academic Managers
- The Academic Cell keeps a regular control on the conduction of the courses.
- GDF SKILLS conducts regular training of the faculty at the Head Office & the Regional Offices.
- Instructor Guidelines have been especially prepared to help and support the faculty members and trainers at the centres.
- We keep a check and control over he quality of delivery through our Franchise which in turn is reported to the Regional Academic Managers for necessary action.
- GDF SKILLS is also planning to create a faculty pool at the Regional level to support the centres in emergencies.
National Placement Cell (NPC)
image GDF SKILLS has a separate department for placement of students . It's ultimately the placement of students that account for the success of any education brand. And especially, in this sector of vocational education , its just the placements that counts.
GDF SKILLS has been largely successful in the placement of its students.
The 3 tier support
The placement is a 3 level support to a GDF SKILLS centre. It begins at the Head Office level , extends to the Regional Office and ends at the centre level. The Regional Placement managers act as the facilitators in the placement of the students.
GDF SKILLS has undertaken an initiative of 100% fulfillment of jobs to its students. The biggest challenge to the recent unemployment issue has been greatly accepted and has been eradicated by the GDF SKILLS placement team.
Being into computerized accounting training.
Computers have been brilliantly applied in GDF SKILLS across all departments.
The most recent developments of the technology at GDF SKILLS can be seen in
- The GDF SKILLS website. Kindly visit www.gdfskills.com for details.
- The online examination centre.
- The placement portal www.gdfskillsplacement.com